Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] Light You Heart With Sunlight @Apr-2018 - Necklace GG-ed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Light You Heart With Sunlight @Apr-2018 - Necklace GG-ed?

As per the attached screen capture.

I just noticed (19/Apr/2018) the reward has been changed, while trying to check the amount of Essence of New Sun for the boxes.

I wonder is the "Necklace" (origin rewards on patch note dated 15/Apr/2018, too bad no screen shot), or "Heraldry", shall be the reward?

PS: No top up $$ and want to get strong?? A big NO...

How do you wanna cry? With or without tissue? Do you need your mom to be around when you do? Will you cry longer than 30 minutes?

Comment

One more people that doesn't read before post. There had been a thread discussing about the event throughoutly, including this "new" changes you had noticed.

This changes had been released one day before the patch (16 April 2018), and that change comes with the adjustment of Sun Essence required. So what is the reward? Well what is written now is what you will get, most probably.

PS: I don know why not getting Geraint Necklace wont make you strong. Do you have 2x 95L jade? If no then Geraint Necklace is a worse choice than Genesis or Green Dragon necklace.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

BananaCredits if he knows that much, he won't even post this kind of thing lol..

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Problem is not about he is not knowing the details (nobody knows everything anyway). Problem lies on he is just lazy to check the forum while the answer is already there, before he ask. If the thread is age old and got buried deep in the abyss, then it is acceptable, but the thread containing his answer is so fresh, it is literally on the second page of General Discussion.

He's mad about the changes.
        Well for me, I like IONA Heraldry.
        Why? I need a new Special Skill Heraldry.
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Everyone just want that Geraint accessories, but never make comparison with other end-game acce.

You make it sound like Gerraint Necklace is too strong and OP and shit like that. Did you consider other factor like how this box is PER CHAR instead of PER ACC and what you can do if you spam this with PER CHAR? Do not have enough char? Well... that's kinda on you...
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

noob thinks geraint necklace is stronger and more OP than genesis, you gotta use your head before you use your dirty sloppy mouth.

Geraint accessories are only good if you have 2 level 95 unique/legend jades, considering it will let you equip 2 different type of jades (attack/defense) this is only a good choice for players who got the actual funds to create that much jades.

you're a noob, remember that, burn that into your tiny little brain

Comment

• Remy
            Remy commented
            Editing a comment
            Shove 'Em All .

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
          noob thinks geraint necklace is stronger and more OP than genesis, you gotta use your head before you use your dirty sloppy mouth.

Geraint accessories are only good if you have 2 level 95 unique/legend jades, considering it will let you equip 2 different type of jades (attack/defense) this is only a good choice for players who got the actual funds to create that much jades.

you're a noob, remember that, burn that into your tiny little brain
          lol

edt: chill
          Last edited by [SPeanut]s; 04-19-2018, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            sorry, if i chill, lot of these noobs gonna swarm all over the forum and making a mess like they are doing in the game, can't do that, they need a good beating to "Think" before they post a thread

I was so hyped when I saw the patch notes and saw the geraint necklace as rewards. But all hype died after they changed it. Though, I am still happy that they changed it to per character since I can farm slayer points easily. I guess it's a win win situation for me.

Comment

Working...
          X