Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party

Hello im asking why is there no one doing party for grinding exp? Like from 16-24 dtmi and so on.. I been a player a long time ago (i quit when level cap was 75 or 80 im not sure) and i just came back to play again.

A player told me to do just solo because when you party your exp get half is that true?
    Last edited by BetaNukaCola; 04-25-2018, 03:33 AM.

Originally posted by BetaNukaCola View Post
    Hello im asking why is there no one doing party for grinding exp? Like from 16-24 dtmi and so on.. I been a player a long time ago (i quit when level cap was 75 or 80 im not sure) and i just came back to play again.

A player told me to do just solo because when you party your exp get half is that true?
    It takes longer to find for a party versus leveling yourself. Also currently under ED, we get a lot of EXP boost events, which further negate the need to waste time searching for a party. Also loaders, DCers, afkers, laggers.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

yes, you get less exp the more members there are in a party, and friend bonus won't help you that much considering it only gives a bit of exp, unlike from soloing a dungeon, you get more exp, and besides, you can do leveling up duties on your own at a much faster rate.

Comment

Adding to the stuff above, the only time you'll be benefited by partying is if you have an RH(Returned hero) as partymate (although I think it's nerfed/lower than the old exp bonus that they have)

Comment

In a nutshell the fun of leveling together with your friends is being eradicated. idk why tho.... it's one of the fun aspects of an mmorpg.
          FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

Working...
          X