Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a chance that ED will return epic costume in crystal shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a chance that ED will return epic costume in crystal shop?

I was just wondering since I wasn't able to buy because my points were not enough when it was still available.

They were asking around about player's choice of costume so yes, high chance they will eventually update the crystal point costume shop. However, no guarantee on whether it will be epic or using its original stats (if it was a released costume).
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Quettion
      Quettion commented
      Editing a comment
      I see. I'll just wait for the update then. Thank you!

So... the Unique grade costume coupon currently available on CP store is... literally a unique grade costume? like the conversion armor parts but rather it's just pieces of a regular costume with unique rarity? what about their stats, are they the same as the conversion costumes?

It's a good alternative for some players who don't mind having an old costume with the best stats available in the game, but is it a full set with weapons included? sorry, not really doing much research about it, so if anyone knows about it can you clarify it to me?

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      marine costume set is rare grade w/ stats of rare grade costume , I just got it from crystal shop for my artillery for display purposes.
      Naboob set has better stats.
      Last edited by atom100; 01-10-2019, 09:36 AM.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah atom100, saw the costume last night worn by an assassin, it's a 1-piece costume

Well atleast it's gonna be good enough for stylish looks but the stats are horrible, it's like the old overall that my sniper from before they released the new gear, it's really bad :/ but it would be good enough for someone who's gonna invest in the game for conversion costume parts, that would be good enough, well it's never gonna happen to me though :v

• Faraway
      Faraway commented
      Editing a comment
      No Mr.Shovel, it is not unique grade even though the coupon appears unique and the design itself is unique (you can't get it anywhere else other than TH).

In fact, most if not all the coupons I have seen (cash shop discount coupon, epic weapon coupon) are unique grade.

Hoard crystal points and wait for it to come again. Some say the epic costume was a mistake that ED wouldn't admit, in that sense it is highly doubted that it will come back again.

However, some also say the epic costume was literally the hottest item that players spent eyet to buy (via crystal points), in this sense it might come back again in the future.

The recent points unification patch has made farming crystal points quicker if you are willingly to spend time. Main quests altogether give about 75000 crystal points, and this number is going to increase when the (next one or two months) world remaster / main quest revision patch arrives.

Comment

• Faraway
      Faraway commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no conversion overall so far. I have not done it by myself, but I have seen others wearing conversion parts with overall as the design. When you wear an overall the bottom, gloves and shoes will appear X, but still you can equip conversion parts on the X slot. Conversion parts by themselves have no design, only stats, and very good stats.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Faraway you need all 4 conversion top, bottom, glove and shoe to put overall design on them.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      so besides the conversion weapon box that acts like another type of gacha that gives you a chance to get a conversion weapon, is there a box that gives you a conversion armor part? not really sure if it was called conversion treasure box or something, and i hope it's available on TH even though it is for top gold price, i may expect it to be a lot more expensive than a regular gacha box now that regular gacha doesn't mean anything that much besides getting some good stuff on an update on cash shop items on gacha box reward items.

There is this magic mirror just below the GTS staging ground for parties, and i've seen several people interact with it, is it the place where you can use your conversion armor part to convert a costume even overall into a unique costume, for example the rare grade marine costume you bought from the Crystal point store using 300,000 crystal points to get the coupon, is it possible to actually just use 1 conversion part such as an armor? what will happen to the other slots such as the lower, glove and shoes? although is it applicable to use only 1 single conversion part of armor on an overall? if not, will it tell you that you need the rest of the parts as well in order to proceed and wear the said costume? or it just adds the stats of 1 part on that said costume, such as having only 1 conversion armor part to be equipped on an overall, but it will only add in the stats of an upper part conversion costume, it's a bit confusing to explain it as well since if it was possible to do that what will be of the previous stats of the overall costume? since overall and part by part costumes has different stats, and an overall costume has less stats than a part by part costume in my experience considering i've bought an overall costume for my sniper, and then a gacha event came up and it rewards its players who participated on the event a nabob costume set, includes all 5 armor parts such as helm, upper, lower, gloves and shoes, each part has different stats and combines all 4 from upper to shoes, it will have better stats than an overall.
Working...
X