Smasher ECJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smasher ECJ

I'm conflicted on whether i should go ECJ or pure magic atk on Smasher. I only have the 300k costume as my cash item, no cash wings/tail/decal/acce.

Hello there top 4 on the OP DPS rank tier, it looks like you need help with something so dire that i need to post a link here that won't be verified and needs to do a bypass by posting first and editing the second time...

I suggest you go ECJ considering Elemental Atk will be added once you've got some good costumes, cosmetic accessories, wings tails and decals since costumes mainly increases your overall stats by boosting it, rather than giving a solid value towards your overall stats.

sorry i got a bit out of the topic there, so why not visit this >>LINK<< to know more about the potential of equipping an ECJ?

but if you're not the type to read long notes or doesn't have the time, short answer is go ECJ, any element will do, and since you're an ECJ user, probably go with elemental atk jades as well that increases elemental atk with your preferred element attribute.

Comment

Short answer: Yes, use ECJ.

Long answer: Elemental damage modifier is simply too good to pass up; it's just as good as Final Damage yet much more affordable. You can still attain a moderate amount of elemental attack (30%~) even without any cash items. Not to mention you get additional benefit from party elemental debuff.
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 04-01-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

ECJ is a must for neutral class nowadays, even in game accessories like legend necklace, unique earrings like LAB earring or determination earring have elemental attack w/c are useless if you remain neutral.

Comment

Thank you for all your answers. I'll go ECJ now. Doesn't matter which element, right?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, but usually it does matter, for example if you are using other subs which majority is a particular element attribute, such as an example i, myself is using mostly Light element mainly because my main character i play is a Crusader, so in that moment i've chosen an ECJ with the Light element as the main attribute to focus, in this case all of my subs with a neutral affinity to element, in which case they don't use any element on their abilities not until you use ECJ, they now use Light element, this is an advantage because i only need to transfer all of my required items into my server storage so my subs can use it as well, that i don't have to keep spending gold to get what needed for my subs, since these sub characters that i use are mainly for me to earn more extra gold when my main, the crusader that i'm using, has exhausted his FTG, since without FTG i can't do dungeons or nest, i can't earn gold and stuff, and so on and so forth, there's still many things to even include on this topic but this is going out of topic so i'm gonna stop here, thank you for reading on my oh so long note.

Ok, again, short answer: go with the element that your other sub usually has, preferably if you have any class with an affinity to a particular element, just choose the same element as that sub in particular if that's the character you're often using after using your smasher, which i am guessing is your main character.
        Working...
        X