Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween Event (Draculia) Mini-guide (+lil bit spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Event (Draculia) Mini-guide (+lil bit spoiler)

Since they didn't place any guide in the patchnotes which option gives which mount...

Option 1: Study
    Outcome: Draculia turns into a normal vampire
    Corresponding 7-token reward: Draculia's gift B (Coffin)

Option 2: Work
    Outcome: Draculia turns into a normal human
    Corresponding 7-token reward: Draculia's gift A (Merchant)

Option 3: Battle
    Unlike other options, battle option gives you 200 Halloween points after clearing the stage.
    Outcome: Draculia turns into a Vampire King (wait, I though Draculia's a she...)
    Corresponding 7-token reward: Draculia's gift C (Throne)

Additional notes:
    - You can get the quest again after completing it (basically you can repeat it for the other types of token since you need only 7 of a single kind to get the quest), making it possible to collect them all
    - If you want to check how much tokens you already have of each type, you can see them in Inventory->Quest tab
    Last edited by SadisticEin; 10-10-2018, 11:51 PM.

I sure hope I've seen this earlier. Haha! Do you know how long will Draculia stay? or if you're able to get all mounts in one character?

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      You get 1 badge per day by completing the daily quest, and hence 7 days for each reward.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      whitenoise1 you don't need to collect all kinds before taking the quest, you just need 7 of a kind to get the quest (but ofc after getting the wanted mount you go for the other type of quest)

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      SadisticEin So I've heard. Thanks, man.

Is it just me or are the Mount pictures missing? Just checking because I'm quite curious what is the girl Mount...
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Xenocho in case you missed it, all the event mounts this time have 0% movement speed so yea.
      And it is just like what they posted.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Xenocho yeah it's pretty much like the postal box one. Personally Imma be disturbed if the character rides the merchant girl........... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      As the end of the first 7 day approaches, I guess I might finally see it to accept it. It still is kinda weird: I guess she managed to work and transform into a normal person so now she teaches your char too.... thanks for the insights everyone.

How to ride a merchant ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

How do you get the normal girl ending? I didn't like the battle sched endinh at all ( eventho I wanted the chair mount )

Comment

• whitenoise1
        whitenoise1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you have to do the Work Quest.

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Work quest one

'Outcome: Draculia turns into a normal human girl'

I think ED has no idea how vampires work.

Comment

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe the Altea vampire hunter society managed to create a potion to turn vampires to humans? Non-blood suckers at least. xD

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Lagendia vampires may work differently. By doing more battles, cup size +++++++

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        Why SUCC when you can work and be normal?
        ED with the IRL life advice.
    Working...
    X