The ability to enter normal dungeons when FTG reaches 0 but with drawbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ability to enter normal dungeons when FTG reaches 0 but with drawbacks

alright let's straight to the point, can we have the old FTG system back please? Where we still can enter dungeon but have no drop less exp (if I remember correctly) when FTG reaches 0.

Clearing the main quest now is a bit challenging because most of us do the main quests after reaching max level (because got boosted by a friend), which makes the FTG drain faster when entering a dungeon. The current system makes it not only we have less activity in the end-game but also make new player retired early because they have nothing to do (maybe PvP but this game has more than that). Maybe we can make a new additional drawback like for example; you can only do SOLO when the FTG reaches 0 (for avoiding spammers) and also no exp no drop. This makes the game have a lot of activity after reaching level 95.

I know FTG is an important asset for the developer and publisher, so they could monetize its system by selling FTG at the cash shop. But the main issue here is a lot of people will SKIP THE MAIN QUESTS because of this system, it's saddening because there's a lot of effort to translate quests in-game and people just skipping it because they already reach level 95 and it's automatically a bother to do the quests because it costs a lot of FTG.

Remember, one of the main selling points of Dragon Nest is not only the action combat but also the lore.

If we want to survive, we must have this old system back!
    Last edited by Debasky; 07-31-2019, 09:19 AM. Reason: spelling

Forget the old system because it's never going to come back.
    Besides, bots are the only ones that would benefit that.

As for the main quest, if you're really interested in the storyline that's quite simple actually. Make a new character and DO NOT RUSH to max it. Finish the main quest.

FTG is there for a reason...
    Learn to adapt.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Originally posted by darkb1ader View Post
      Forget the old system because it's never going to come back.
      Besides, bots are the only ones that would benefit that.

As for the main quest, if you're really interested in the storyline that's quite simple actually. Make a new character and DO NOT RUSH to max it. Finish the main quest.

FTG is there for a reason...
      Learn to adapt.
      First of all, you don't have the fun of entering a dungeon with a low-level class, where not all the skills are opened yet, especially at this cap. it's not about me, it's about the new players think of the game. (I know it's a dead game and mostly only old players are still playing the game but still, even they are the minority, new fresh players are assets to make the game grow.)

Second, I know why this FTG is implemented in the first place. In China, it is a common issue that many youngsters play games too much so the developer implements the FTG so they won't spend too much in the game.

Third, it is an act of respect for the lore makers.

IMO able to enter NORMAL dungeon when FTG reaches 0 but with drawbacks like 0 drop 0 exp SOLO only is not a big deal.

I'm just hoping they read my post even there's a little chance they do it.

Thank you

Comment

I here just to share my opinion, [don't rage or do anything that can cause trouble, etc.]

Returnees & Fresh players are welcomed to do what they want on the new course of leveling & fun, but still they keep bragging to keep the old system.
        It's your pick to drink that poison or do the other way w/out skipping that much.
        Patch notes already told us that they want this game to lean towards the main quest instead of skipping it.
        They even put some good rewards, even a hero title that benefits all characters inside an account.

Past/Old system shows zero-benefits towards the Returnees & Fresh players.
        They tried to fix the glitches [not all] and the abuses revolving the old system that's why a new system is brought up.

So now, how can we move on towards the future if we keep looking at the past.
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

"It's about the new players."

The new system is actually designed for the benefit of fresh players or at least new characters. They could acquire thousands of jellies while leveling up through questing without worrying about ftg consumption (I swear my new character got more than 10k from just Calderock and SH side quests) and we all know how essential those are when gearing for end game. The game is now giving reasons for new players to level up the traditional way and not only go for the fast route of boosting, which is still an option.

Comment

I don't think that having to suggest something which already exist in the past and wanting it back for some reason is not moving on to the old self people used to be.

The game became more and more open to casual players and not for the hardcore ones who are their only intentions is to abuse the old system by having to keep on boosting people using their RH status and putting up a fee just so they could get easy gold, there are a lot more ways to earn gold not just by boosting people, and not to mention having the ability to enter any dungeon even without FTG would be bias to the availability of FTG potions free from daily task and the full FTG potion from cash shop.

in my opinion this is just another selfish suggestion from a player struggling to survive in an already free-to-play game (pay to win? not really, probably that's other people's opinion)

Comment

Working...
            X