[Awakened] Ruina Skill Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Awakened] Ruina Skill Analysis

Just sharing some of the work I did to look at the theoretical potential of Ruina. Feel free to discuss on efficient playstyles so that we can work out if Ruina is good or not

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

is there a chance you might make a skill analysis for defensio?

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I do not have defensio so I most likely will not do so.

do you have the skill build? when could you post it?

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Refer below

FKKick Ex still mess up?

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean by mess up?

• Jakielyn
      Jakielyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes no damage occurs on 2nd FKK additionally Overcharge releases early also with no damage.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, considering overcharge does not work the same way anymore, I don't think that bug is present. Also I have not seen FKK 2nd hit not dealing dmg.

Take note however that FKK may not be necessary in the current gameplay.

I most likely would go for this skill build. At this point, there is no benefit to taking Defensio-side skills. The reason for taking them before was damage-transfer Overcharge. Now that it's no longer relevant, just stay pure Ruina.

Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      how you got air shove? isn't it bind with the defensio skill tree? or it requires a pre-requisite skill before you can learn it?

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      no more beatdown? I feel weird w/o beatdown. at max. lv it is as strong as rockfist. anyway I already max it , maybe stay to that build for a while.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Air Shove and the skill below it can be learnt independently.

Yeah we no longer have beatdown. At most, Beatdown was a good AoE skill but now we have Rock Crush or something, which is better in many ways although slower.

Hi, since there is no guide and by no means is this a guide thread to begin with, I shall try to contribute by sharing a player whom I believe is a good Ruina player. Feel free to direct proper questions to him. Take note however he is Korean but he still tries his best to communicate with fans in English.

I recommend reading the comments of this vid to understand the basic rotation of the key DPS skill.

Then, watch how he do the other nest videos. You will find that Ruinas have permanent i-frames which can be abused given knowledge of mechs and precision of key/clicks.

Comment

This is my review for Ruina as a PVP player:
      - the speed of certain skill kinda decrease so much like; overheat, flow up (even with speed plate)
      - overheat skill have bug, sometimes just won't do any damage eventhough skill activated (skill is hard to activated as ever) - skill become useless in PVP
      - awakened active beat rush; wth with that camera lock on hard to hit skill
      - awakened active ground smash(i think that the name) ; this skill so slow, people can run from its interval and also low SA
      - at least the ultimate getting better (rarely bug no damage anymore)
      - I think Ruina SA kinda low in overall for a melee class, skill can be cancelled with just a poke

Comment

Working...
      X