Need help gearing up my Smasher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help gearing up my Smasher

What attributes and gear I must use for my Smasher and also what element? I also need guide for what specific jades to pick. Thank you

• Any Attribute of your liking
    • any gear with INT + VIT
    • Jades with INT and VIT
    • are you new?

Comment

• ShadouDaisuke
      ShadouDaisuke commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the last question XD, it can be reason for 3 question above it

I suggest please refer to Tasha's Gearing Progression on Main Website.
    For Armor Jades, all sorceress uses INT.
    For Weapon & Rings Jades, it all depends on you, whether you go Elemental Conversion Jade or go Pure Magic Attack Jades.
    If we talk about offensive jades for beginners, better pick Magic Attack jades since you don't cash costumes yet.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      ofc going elemental gives you more damage because of the damage increment you deal because of the element

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Not necessarily. ECJ is only good if you can reach certain level of elemental attack (around 32%, this number can be easily obtained by the majority of players) or if you have a party member with elemental debuff.

With a bit of effort, you can understand why the answers given by others in this thread as as such. The forum has a few guides to address questions you mentioned too, if you ever wish to learn more for yourself. Cheers.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

You should look for Fire / Ice / Light Ele convert Jade with HP2.5% and 1% +Dark atk. It depends on your budget.... I think Fire and Light ele convert jades are more expensive.
      Also depends on yoiur friends or guildmate. For example, if your friends /guildmates are saleana and dark avengers, you should choose Fire ele convert jades.

If your friends are Light Furry, Inquisitors, you should choose light ele convert jades.

On Majesty skills, max Summon Comet and Gravity Ball as filler skills.

Try to max your INT, magic attack, and element that you have a jade with *1% dark atk.

Comment

• WildMist
        WildMist commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly to say we're not in cap 80 where you must wear ele jades same with your party members who has specific elem resist debuff, dunno which cave you live in but every elemental resist debuff is no longer gives specific elem debuff since cap 90, they all have the same effect now. If a sally use her Phoenix Storm for elem resist debuff, other elemental class be it ice, dark, of light still can get its benefit.

If it's still like that, then why the fvck my Elest's Chilling Mist damage got increased whenever i used Phoenix Storm first before casting it ?

And by looking at your post, honestly do you people even read ?
        Last edited by WildMist; 05-12-2018, 09:53 PM.

• ShadouDaisuke
        ShadouDaisuke commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree with above me.. Choosing ele jade its not based from party member sir. Its based boss. Some small boss have weak ele, not the dragon. I see many video when some "OP" people sometime need time before moving to every stage to change the ecj.. Exclude ele class like DA/BM/etc.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        you have been left out my friend... you are still living on your past life, its already lvl95 cap now this isn't the level cap where class recruitment in party with ele jade matters, anyone can even solo a nest now adays with neris gear, will only take a long time to finish it up though.

it depends on monster ele resist% too but it is difficult to find a table with % ele resist of each monster now so it depends on the budget and change it (95L ele jades buff all ele 9% so u d need to change only the ele convert jade). I think smasher still has good dps but she is not very fun to play now because a lot of skills command standing still...

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        i don't think there's any more elemental resist on the reboots of nests and new nests currently in the game version, since players deal the same damage to each type of boss in every nest they encounter, that's what i think.

no one knows what's the actual elemental resist of the boss in volcano nest, or even in any other nest, even if you consider volcano nest to be resistant in fire elemental, which is their same element, you could still deal the same damage as much as you deal on any other nest, even on grievous guardian nest.

i hope that in future content, the devs would update the game and let us see through the details of the boss on each nest, which elemental type is effective against a type of nest, because that sense of "elemental resistance" is beginning to cease to exist, since most class has a debuff for elemental resistance, not only debuffing for 1 type of element, but all types of element.

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        Only Rune, Ice and Red Dragon Nest have ele resist now.
        Can refer to zAr spreadsheet.
        https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...kng/edit#gid=0

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        i knew it, they literally removed the feature of having a higher elemental resist on a certain type from boss on nests as of today's current version, now people could literally just choose anything and use any type they want without worrying with the resist of the boss... well that sucks, considering if a boss has less resistance or weakness towards 1 type or more element, it would be a good advantage for a class, more diversity for using elemental jades.... but since it won't be a good idea because of the fact that legend jade and unique jades exist already, which is rather difficult to switch up elemental jades and stuff, they will have a disadvantage if the type of jade they are using isn't of the weakness of the boss but rather the resist.
    Working...
    X