Shooting starruu! or Gearmasterru!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting starruu! or Gearmasterru!!

So i was thinking , after the patch of shooting star(removal of ammo usage , more splash) and gearmaster(big mecha bomb 3k% to 8k%) , which is better ? Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by Dragonest123 View Post
    So i was thinking , after the patch of shooting star(removal of ammo usage , more splash) and gearmaster(big mecha bomb 3k% to 8k%) , which is better ? Thank you in advance!
    SS wins GM hands down
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Dragonest123
      Dragonest123 commented
      Editing a comment
      In every case ? or some cases , gm wins ?

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe if the SS player is not aggressive at all, then the GM wins..

For farming materials I stiil prefer GM over SS. like for example in NM master . just summon ur towers and leave it near the boss and go the safe area and eat ur snack.

Comment

• Dragonest123
      Dragonest123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I sometimes do this in granom nest XD

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      but for killing boss faster SS is faster by spamming splash. most ordinary boss is dead before you runs out of bullets.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, this is the main perk of GM. GM is more fun tho, but if you want to get things done efficiently, SS is better since DN deals a lot with single boss situations

Alright ty guys! ill decide now , congrats in completing the gdn time attack remmystar!!

Comment

Shooting Star's got better DPS now than GMs, but GMs are fun because of their towers, but in certain nests, they suck because towers could mess up with the mechanics like on 2nd stage of volcano nest, you can't just summon ducks and towers recklessly, or they will destroy the gemstones, then team wipe

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        ahh yeah, gatling gun tower and cannon tower have shorter range compared to chainsaw, ducks would rather scatter around while following the boss, yup its a no,no.
        i forgot that you can also recall the towers, so its also good to actually place them on the right spot.

can you share me what gear your gm is currently wearing? usual average DPS? do you use big mecha bomb there? isn't a wide AoE and has small spreads of ducks after explosion?

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        my gears are that +20 medea armors and +3 and +0 calypse weapons about 850k atk in town. you can use Bmb in stage 2. actually u can ready the normal BMB while gemstalker is checking his gems.

• Dragonest123
        Dragonest123 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can recall everything tbh, mecha cannon recalls all ducks and when you shoot it, the spot where you shoot it is where the ducks will be summoned then immediately use mecha bomb(they will die in the lava anyways)
    Working...
    X