Having problems with Summon Buster, Alfredo Drill and Splash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems with Summon Buster, Alfredo Drill and Splash

Hello, I just changed my job to Shooting Star and I'm having a lot of fun with this class though there are some problems that I had encountered that changes my overall damage to a certain enemy or boss. I need help in summoning these two awakening skills from the shooting star class, the Summon Buster and Alfredo Drill, whenever I'm in a dungeon or a nest I always summon the buster skill to help me have a faster clear in a stage but when I try to summon it, it just spawns the marker and not alfredo equipped with the artillery yes he does teleport to my position but that's it he just teleports and does a alfredo hurricane or stomp, same goes with Alfredo Drill, he sometimes does the skill I ordered him to do, but most of the times he just teleports and doesn't do anything. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong while I was doing the skill?

I'd also like to add the skill Splash, most of the times when I execute the skill it somehow doesn't damage the enemy even if I'm at point-blank range, it's such a nuisance that this happens frequently, because I get most of my damage from splash. Isn't there a solution to this as well?

some skills on shooting star is affected by latency so there is no solution to this matter, as well as other variety of skills from other class, so its normal if you seem to see alfredo being stupid and all and doing nothing.

if you summon him while the animation of alfredo still summoning the buster, the skill will be cancelled and only the marker where you point at will be the only one active, and then the satellites will drop off.

when you use the alfredo drill, you can summon alfredo while the skill animation is in process, but after that the direction alfredo intended to launch its drill will be changed as well, its fixed right after he charges so becareful when using summon.

Splash is affected by latency or lag, if you don't see any damage when you cast it, don't auto-fire so you won't waste your bubbles and just repeat the process.

and a reminder: always use quick shot and then splash so that the arc shot by splash is focused and compressed so all the shots hits on your target

Comment

Splash needs to connect with hitboxes properly. I recommend aiming low or watch videos of SS on youtube to understand what I mean.

In regards to Alfredo Drill, the issue you state rarely happens. Not sure what is the trigger, it could be latency or some other reason.. The AI of Alfredo is terrible.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
      X