• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGM AZALEA N>Newbies <3 / Tank / Healer

•Guild Lvl 20 <3
    •AZALEA
    •PVE
    •INTERNATIONAL GUILD *so pls kindly use english<3

We are recruiting new members for our newly created guild <3 still currently at Guild Lvl 20 but pls be kind :3
    We are willing to help newbies and teach them the mechanics, don't worry we will be kind and gentle :v
    We are also sociable<3
    We acknowledge weebs ;3 <3

•we have free candies :3
    Last edited by Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu; 02-10-2019, 05:37 PM. Reason: Update: WE ARE NOW LEVEL 20 <3

~Seriphamte: Majesty~
    Kuroyamizu:Arch Heretic

damn it i'm a noob and i am not sociable :/ i can't join this guild! curses!

Comment

• Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu
      Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu commented
      Editing a comment
      XD hahahaha Mr.Shovels we accept noobs and we can fix your social anxiety :3 btw pls give us tips on recruiting XD we really want our family to grow <3
      Last edited by Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu; 01-10-2019, 07:14 AM.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      ok... first you need some chocolates, and cute teddy bears, and a white van and then lure in some cute little lolis ingame onto the van and then you do what you have to do...

Although people like giveaway events or free carries on nests, but this time maybe free carries on raid nest and stuff, or free carries on fission maze or maze core, and then some giveaway goodies for guild members who gets the most guild points for that week like giving them 1k gold for 1st place, 2k gold for 2nd place and 5k gold for 3rd place so that they will find it hard to earn the better rewards.

I'm just kidding, you know me i'm crazy

But seriously, players like giveaways and freebies, they are too lazy to do other stuff, and if you're a pvp guild then you gotta get your wallet ready for some giveaways each month, like a pvp contest on a tourney bracket style, whoever wons 1v1s gets to fight the victorious player on the other bracket, it's really simple.

I'm sorry i am not social because i'm a lunatic and i can make your lives miserable, i might be good enough to stick with a lonely guild, it acts like my prison, so chaos won't spread out on your guild good luck recruiting

awww thank you although the cops might get us when we lure them into a white van but thanks we will do the rest of your advice❤️

~Seriphamte: Majesty~
    Kuroyamizu:Arch Heretic

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Tried searching your guild, can't find it, its like your guild didn't exist at all lol

• Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu
      Editing a comment
      we are recruiting manually atm~ we meet them in game then invite them bc we are still at lvl 13

Hello Sir and Good day,

I would like to introduce myself....

My main is Ray Mechanic with subs consisting of Oracle Elder, Silver Hunter, Flurry & Black Mara. I have a time difference of 5 hours from SEA server (SEA server is ahead of 5 hours from my location), I'm currently in Middle East. Usual log-in time is 6:00PM (or 11:00PM +8GMT everyday except Friday), Friday time is 10:00AM-1:00PM (3:00PM-6:00PM +8GMT), then log-in again at 6:00PM (11:00PM +8GMT).

My usual daily routine is completing the daily task** with all my character which includes consuming the daily FTG and the free FTG (to save enough resources as much as possible). While during Friday is completing the weekly task of FM runs (remaining runs from daily) that includes consuming the remaining weekly FTG and also doing the WTP for points (I am still waiting for my luck getting the hero chaos FD plate).

**As long as my time and body will permit me since I'm also working....

I'm still gearing as far as my resources can afford and having some plans to switch few of my gears so I can utilize properly my damage output. People here in the forum help me out really big.

I'm interested in joining (for the free candies ^_^, joke!) and be part of your growing guild and I would like to ask one favor... if I would be able to join, I would like to ask a favor if you may please kindly adopt also my four subs T_T the reason I asked this is because I usually switching between my main and subs due to my daily routine and in order for me to be posted on what currently happening on the guild like someone is planning to make guild run in Trial or GDN so I could join because since day one I play in DN, I never tried those places although I've been in GDN few times but as a client only.

And no worry much as I will not be a bother to others as I do things soloing usually but if chances will come I can also join a guild party. Also, in my daily routine maybe I could contribute at least GP for the guild.

I became interested because I saw one of your post about your guild mates being scammed by other people in-game and by doing that post, I felt your sincerity and care for your guild mates ^_^ like a brother / sister.

Also, please kindly bear with me for my poor English....
    Last edited by MehNaMeh; 01-19-2019, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu
      Editing a comment
      sorry but our guild still cant be searched so i would like to meet you in game personally ~ ^-^

• MehNaMeh
      MehNaMeh commented
      Editing a comment
      hello sir, I just sent the application. The GM is RubyRM?

• Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu
      Editing a comment
      welcome <3 ~

Hi i would like and join your guild for for PVE stuff, especially never TN, GDN, FDN, Red DN.

​​I play only moonlord with calypse T3 +20 but still bad jades.

I usually play at night GMT+8, due to working.

Hope I can meet your requirement and join you

IGN: Kyrph

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Kyrph! I am now also a guild member of AZALEA, if you would like to apply please do visit us at our hang out place on Channel 10 of saint haven, its just around the portal of the Wonderful Theme Park, you can talk to any guild members of Azalea there.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Or, you can apply to the guild by searching for the guild name and send in an application, soon enough an officer will accept you and if you're online at that point, you will be interviewed for your specifics.

• Kyrph
      Kyrph commented
      Editing a comment
      okay. will try to online today. I will send the formal application through first. In the meantime, will try to find you guys at ch 10.

Thanks for the reply!

Hi~

Would like to join your guild purely for pve stuffs

New player and not too sure what is the 'meta' in this game but im willing to learn.

usually play at night, GMT +8 cause of work and stuff

hopefully i can meet the requirements and find friends to play this with

(i dont have a character yet, still searching what to play)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there! you're welcome to join in our guild but you can't seem to do that without having a character to join in! if you want you can join in on our discord server first and discuss stuff like what character would be perfect for you to play that you would definitely like, but there are many other factors to consider on this and not just preference of character because DPS also matters in most cases, but ofc it doesn't matter which character you choose as long as you like it and will have fun playing with it! give a reply here and comment if you like to join, i'll send in an invite link to you via pm

New 'returning' player here. I played during the 80 cap as a Moonlord but did not transfer my account to ED T^T.

You can say I'm basically a newb now

I'm interested in returning to the game and joining your guild. Would like to know if you guys can tolerate my 'Singlish'?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello!

Yes but if you were to join the guild you will be the first singaporean on our guild so we will gladly accept you as our member as said the guild is international yet it mostly compose of members that lives in the same country but don't worry you won't feel neglected when joining our ranks since a lot of us in the guild are fun to have a chat with

Give me a PM and tell me the details of your IGN, what character is it and the level, if you have a discord account then i'll send in an invite link for you to join in on our server

I already posted this in the recruitment forum.

​I'm stuck at the game. I've been doing nothing aside from grinding for levels . now I have 15 maxed lvl on my main. And have another 3 max and 5 maxed out. On different accounts on each respectively. Most of them are glass cannons And few Healers.

I want to progress further, with a guild to guide me if not progress with.​​​​​​

P.S. I main Healers. Oh and I'm from the Philippines
    Last edited by DonAiram; 04-18-2019, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu View Post
      •Guild Lvl 20 <3
      •AZALEA
      •PVE
      •INTERNATIONAL GUILD *so pls kindly use english<3

We are recruiting new members for our newly created guild <3 still currently at Guild Lvl 20 but pls be kind :3
      We are willing to help newbies and teach them the mechanics, don't worry we will be kind and gentle :v
      We are also sociable<3
      We acknowledge weebs ;3 <3

•we have free candies :3
      any slot can i join please email me at thomas_ljfai@hotmail.com
      thank you

Comment

Working...
      X