Dear Colosseum Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DcD

that moment when you're teamed up with 2 strangers yet perform so well together... feels good man, feels good. props to that kali and loli they deserve a path on the back enjoyed that 3v3 respawn while it lasted.

EDIT:

rather than making a new entry and take space I'll just edit my previous post

DcD

lol I triggered a gold rank sniper who got butthurt after getting his arse handed to him twice even though she already hit me while I was afk.
    he probably thought my snark was aim at him when I was actuallu directing that to the kali who shamelessly butt in in our 1v1.
    Last edited by Vhanzy; 09-18-2017, 09:53 AM.

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

DCD,

Second match with an RM (no clue what his skills were and how strong it is), so he was running away (like most spin-offs do) and i was wasting all my skills trying to catch him but never actually did...so i stopped and said "really?" then just let her kill me since i was only laddering for the daily task and i wanted it to end fast...so then he said he wanted to try something and went "gundam mode" on me...after that I tried killing him while transformed since he's slower buuuut he's not even flinching...then he starts doing that "belly flop" thing (no idea what it's called) over and over again but always going over me and i'm like "wtf is that? xD"...i have never laughed so hard when losing xD it was like the cutest, funniest thing i've ever seen xD
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

DCD,

i reached 5k killl achievements , half more to get my favourite old title "Colosseum Beast"

and War God gonna take ages
        Get ur waifu over here and start the waifu death match !!

Comment

• scarlet
          scarlet commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry for the noob question, but what are the requirements for War God? :O It's actually my first time to hear D; or if I already did, I probably forgot

• Lia
          Lia commented
          Editing a comment
          i think its 6k killl per class

inb4 S>killl 10g per killl

• scarlet
          scarlet commented
          Editing a comment
          Woah long way to go D: I haven't even reached 300 kills for lancea and 200 for machina ;-; And if they add more classes.... IDK if it's even attainable D: Thanks for the info btw! :O

DCD

Today I got bullied alot in Ladder hard to be a loli in this game #loliproblems
        Last edited by ArvinALQ; 09-22-2017, 07:53 AM. Reason: wrong grammar

Comment

DCD,

Feels nice that my friend finally got his characters back. Now can scream YOLO with him again and have my rori ass whipped :>
          The population of RM is rising in respawn tho D;
          Kept getting deaths this morning so I tried being sniper and eventually got bored cause IDK how to use herClick image for larger version  Name:	lol.gif Views:	1 Size:	1.2 KB ID:	90637Click image for larger version  Name:	21766427_10213513165201606_5810834481070414992_n.jpg?oh=e3d6485c4f759e631d69fe1000cb92e0&oe=5A54AB7A.jpg Views:	1 Size:	91.1 KB ID:	90636
          Last edited by scarlet; 09-23-2017, 12:36 AM. Reason: Why does the emoticon move below D:

Comment

DCD,

I tried pvp again since I got new internet connection.. I always end up dying first but at least this is more fun than spamming chiron bish for leveling... x'D

edit:

I tried to pvp w/ my saint for leveling... i sometimes forget to heal my team... i sux being saint xD

PS.
            i love seeing pifol TT each other in pvp... another plus enjoyment for me i guess :>
            Last edited by CookingEgg; 09-23-2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

DcD

I had a little urge to play my sting breezer today ever since I saw that awakening teaser of her.
              the average player of a elestra gets dumber and dumber as time goes by it 3 freezing sword, 3 ice sphere and 2 of those tornadoes still doesn't hit
              a rusty sb user I just wanna facepalm through the whole game.

Comment

DCD,

I hate it when somebody laughs over my dead loli body o3o
                During respawn I got to 1v1 a blue ranked eles, with me winning but then an archer (and warrior?) of her team showed up and I died. Then she laughed at my corpse as if she's the one who killed me =w=''
                I just stayed calm as usual cause I never really got the guts to TT anyone D':

Comment

DCD,

got bored with my current classes , thinking to make new op classes but not sure which to lvl up between mara , ray mechanic and arch heretic

Comment

I just love to attack people that always stay at back in row in respawn. These people should get some love too.

Comment

• Vhanzy
                      Vhanzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol I know what you mean by that I always give special attention to those who always stays in the back.

DCD,

today once again I was left out of colo.
                    all kof rooms banned me again *sheesh*
                    whenever I came into other peoples KOF rooms.

it took me 30mins for someone to play with me
                    when I created a room..

it's kinda unfair to generalize my class
                    or find them cancerous w/o recognizing
                    the players skill or game play..

P.S: yes I'm a Defensio user

Comment

• Spamurai
                      Spamurai commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't really find defensios cancerous even when talking about their dmg trans feature(which obviously should be ruina-only lol)
                      But I find cancerous their TB EX and CD reset from Repair. Doesen't matter how defensio plays, TB EX is bullcrap skill which synergizes VERY well with Repair, making it part of bullcrap too. Repair alone isn't really bad thing though
                      Machinas should get little revamp. I don't want them to be like 70cap nerfed bringers. I enjoy the class myself. But nerf to dmg and boost to utility is needed

• Depoyster
                      Depoyster commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I also find that TB EX is really op from the beginning they reworked it.. they should remove the transplant thinggy, I always play no 50 skills in my rooms even when le enemy is using 50 skills :3

• Depoyster
                      Depoyster commented
                      Editing a comment
                      oh btw I am experiencing a bug eversince 95 patch.. my class can use CMIII on pvp :V

DCD,

i max my moonlight splitter, hms but have to sacrifice most of my awakening and i dont regret it

Comment

DCD,

just started playing pvp using my dancer again after i leveled up my pve characters,
                      just noticed that i can easily evade almost all of my opponents' attacks much better now than before thinking i got better at piloting her,,,

but sadly i realized that dummy ghost got modified, and now it can be used even when knocked down...

lol kalis don't need that...
                      “Great Music, it said, and Great Poetry would like quieten Modern Youth down and make Modern Youth more Civilized. Civilized my syphilised yarbles.”

Comment

• Vhanzy
                        Vhanzy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        some kali users think its a genius move from devs though....

• Lunch
                        Lunch commented
                        Editing a comment
                        good move indeed
                        but also another boost of confidence for kali users :>

DcD

I'm finally getting the hang of moonblader but I kinda l wish it wasn't a buff (and colored yellow) skill though I still think it should have been a ground version of moonblade dance regardless its a pretty neat addition its damage is very high too which just make ML more OP.

Comment

DCD,

Had a wtf experience this morning. We were at Old Spirit Garden, with the higher grounds as our team's base. Everyone else had already left the base and I noticed how our elestra was justcamping, spamming her skills... At first I didn't mind because I thought maybe she'd go down eventually, but she didn't =w='' I told her to go down since her skills won't hit anyone with her up there but she still continues what she was doing. I'd understand if it was a BM or something but eles... She'd be much more useful down there with us u-u

Comment

Working...
                        X