Scam alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam alert

This is what they are doing for scamming and abusing people. They want gold first and runaway. This time its not a fake or impostor ign. I met him, and we talked face to face (in-game), its not on the picture because before i captured he ran away. You can search his ign. Please do something with this so that he cant scam again and also to help the community of dragon nest. Thankyou!

Originally posted by palaka99 View Post
    This is what they are doing for scamming and abusing people. They want gold first and runaway. This time its not a fake or impostor ign. I met him, and we talked face to face (in-game), its not on the picture because before i captured he ran away. You can search his ign. Please do something with this so that he cant scam again and also to help the community of dragon nest. Thankyou!
    Your post sounds so confident, but I will say that you are simply naive.

Did you really meet TaliceGray?

This is clearly an imposter case again. I'm not sure why you would think it's not.

FYI: talking via PM is not face to face. Face to face is joining a party together so you can observe where is he or at least there is chat bubble to proof that the person you are talking to is the correct one.

A tip is to copy the name PMing you and check the level and class in the cash shop via gift. I assure you, you will learn a thing or two.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 04-11-2018, 06:08 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Otogiri
      Otogiri commented
      Editing a comment
      i told them so many times that the real talicegray will nvr ever scam... and they make it sound like i`m the accomplice tsk tsk tsk...

clearly its a TaIiceGray impostor IGN, again another fake IGN that needs to be included on your block list, thanks for the info

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, from experience, these players actually just make lvl 1 chars and then delete after that once found out. Lvl 1 chars can be deleted without delay.

I found this out when I had an imposter which can be searched on cash shop but disappeared from existence after awhile, but eventually returned.

These people never learn..
    "You may be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -DVT

Comment

Gee, aren't scammer getting craftier these days.
      DNSEA Community Discord: https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

Comment

TS awareness aside, they really need to do something about capital i letter looking very similar to low case L... At least change the font to something more distinguishable.

Comment

"This time its not a fake or impostor ign. I met him, and we talked face to face (in-game)"
          How do you confirm that this is not imposer IGN? Proof of you meeting him and talking face to face with chat bubble coming out?

"its not on the picture because before i captured he ran away."
          Well conversation record is still there if he ran away, just screenshot the chat window before it got washed away.

"Please do something with this so that he cant scam again and also to help the community of dragon nest."
          You know scammers use disposal characters to scam right? Whatever amount of such characters you reported also there is no use tho.

God, when do people start to learn and read forum?
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Got stupid shet everyday and everywhere
            Caption

Comment

Working...
            X