scamming and hacker NotsrurnX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scamming and hacker NotsrurnX

Scammer and hacker please gm trace his account and email, my friend just want to buy a costume to him then after transaction the scam and hack begins. My friend lost costume, gold, items.

Please Trace NotsrurnX account
    He has so many dummy account just please trace his email
    Last edited by chomusukex; 04-26-2018, 03:49 AM.

What is the details? Where is the proof?

There had been several report about imposer of NostrumX doing the scams around the forum. I am not sure why people still easily fall for the same tricks.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Grats on passing the forum test and making your first post.

Next you may wanna check this thread: http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...s-ring-to-gold
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

1. NostrumX is a genuine, veteran Crusader player. The one who scammed your friend (NostrurnX) was merely an impersonator.

2. Privacy Policy Section 8 (Security of Your Information) has cautioned players to take extra measures in securing their account, such as not sharing login information and logging out after using service.

3. One of the in-game tips has clearly stated that "It is illegal to trade Cash items outside of Trading House".

4. You said it yourself, the impersonator may have several dummy accounts. It is useless to trace which account the character belong to, as level 10 and below characters can be easily deleted in less than a minute.

5. launcelot made a nice list of known scamming/hacking methods in Dragon Nest, which you can check here.

6. All the warnings in the world are useless if you continue to blatantly ignore them. Make it your habit to always exercise some caution in every situation.
        Last edited by NearLawlet; 04-26-2018, 04:26 AM.

Comment

how can your friend lost his costumes, gold etc. Did your friend giving id or password just to buy some costumes??

Comment

uggh... i just stopped bashing and raging over posts of noobs, and then there's another one? won't this end?

Comment

This is why we have trading house to avoid these things.

Comment

You know, every fucking single day at least 20-30 people come to me get scammed / attempted. I already explain to them yet they didnt listen and still stubborn with their own beliefs. Today GM came to me again and banning my poser. He's really concern about me I think. Its just sad these people open forum only for making the same trash post. Read before you write, Think before you judge.
                "You may be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -DVT

Comment

woops, its your friends' fault for giving his credentials to some unknown person. well, maybe that friend of yours don't have , idk, a common sense?

Comment

• BananaCredits
                    BananaCredits commented
                    Editing a comment
                    maybe it is not even his "friend".... if u get what i mean

Wants to buy costume.....gives account information... IQ IS OVER 9000!!!!!

Comment

• BananaCredits
                    BananaCredits commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "To get the free item, please insert your credit card number and safety number."
                    Same as what happen in real life.

owo what's this

Join us at the (unofficial) DN SEA Discord Server:
                  https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

[We have GM Ares now for some reason]

Discord: お尻魔法使い#0001 (subject to change so have my ID: 208782729565700107)

Comment

I guess someone else got scammed again? :v
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	another.PNG
Views:	9
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	134627

Comment

• Nalawe
                      Nalawe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Let them stupid people barking. My poser not show up again tho.. pretty relieved

• SadisticEin
                      SadisticEin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe you should try creating dummy chars with similar IGN to yours to stop them from creating it (although I'd say scammers were pretty crafty nowadays)
                  Working...
                  X