• ISP GLOBE PHILIPPINES 250ms BUG

IGN Mickman
    Country Philippines
    ISP GLOBE DSL 18mbps
    OS windows 10 Home Updated
    Sea server player used to had 60 to 70ms ping
    DVR is Turned OFF
    Tried Game Mode On or OFF windows 10
    Played with Taskbar on only Dragon Nest Running on my network but give me this awfull ping. So what to do ?
    Random DC and auto close Launcher on Game Portals and start of pvp
    I have a video while playing and speedtest on browser showing my in game network delay 250ms while i speedtest browser only 25ms ping but i dont know how to post video here.

I tried pldt before and now skyboradband, both had this problem and it always lasts for months. All i do is wait and it just fixes itself. Im guessing it gon last for 2-3months. Im now at my 2nd month with the same horrendous ping

Comment

You're just pinging your own ISP. Since DN SEA is hosted by Starhub and is in Singapore, try changing the server in speedtest to Singapore - StarHub Mobile Pte Ltd. to get some sensible results.

I did experienced those high pings too with PLDT. It'll be like that for months, then gone suddenly.
      Last edited by MeshPolygon; 10-15-2018, 03:39 AM.
      ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
      Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
      Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
      DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Thnx for the replies guys i do hope it gets fixed naturally . This made me uninstall this game the last time .

Comment

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          Do it again and don't look back, it's for your own good.

Tried pinging Starhub Singapore i get this ping what? Must be our ISP being a prick not opening ports. I play a singapore server on starcraft 2 i get like 40 to 60ms . I have no idea why this is not an exemption. is your DNS auto or just google DNS?

Comment

• MeshPolygon
          MeshPolygon commented
          Editing a comment
          I've been using Cisco OpenDNS for a very long time. Even during the previous high latency periods, I didn't bother to change it.

Ah u mean 208 , 67 , 222, 222 : 208 67 220 , 220 , anyway i tried pinging starhub again while playing Dragon nest the one above is when im logged out. I notice i cant get my max download speed if im Pinging starhub while not playing Dragon nest it means Globe itself is blocking the Starhub in someway like a firewall and when your playing Dragon Nest it gives port but not completely open in someway .

Comment

I'm using an LTE "Globe AT HOME" Prepaid Home Wifi from globe and it gives me 140ms ping, i play fine and its good enough for me considering i'm just a casual player that does my thing ingame without a party, i often find myself not needing to have a faster internet connection for this game since i don't play PVP and mainly set my tracks on focusing on the PVE game play.

What type of connection are you using? are you connected to your router via WiFi? or by Direct LAN connection? i've tried both WiFi and LAN connection on my LTE Modem and i find it that WiFi connection seems to be really unstable for me, and LAN works perfectly fine and i can play most of the game i've been playing from before, and since its a Prepaid home WiFi, i can control my data usage and costs, convenient and fast enough for me.

If by chance you're using WiFi, maybe you should set your WiFi settings to a different bandwidth, it might be set to 40Mhz to which stretches out your WiFi signal to make it cover a larger area, while sacrificing stable connection from each devices, i'm not really that much of a tech savy when it comes to these kinds of things but maybe try fiddling with your WiFi settings if by chance you're using WiFi as an internet connection (laptops, or built-in WiFi card on your Desktop)

Comment

• Mickman
            Mickman commented
            Editing a comment
            Its a bit absurd to play on wifi don't you think? Its line . I had a better ping when my plan was 5mbps i upgraded my internet to 18mbps and this happens . Well its only this game that i lag which is weird playing on Battlenet Steam or Epic Games i have no problem at all and this game seem to ancient if my pc specs is the reason.

I hope you guys are doing well.

I have already posted about this last year.

Here's the link: http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...globe-users-ph

And I don't think ED is doing something about it. Globe is not either so we just have to deal with this. I had to deal with this for a couple of months now.

But now, I hope there is something that can be done.

Comment

I hope you guys are doing well.

I have already posted about this last year.

And I don't think ED is doing something about it. Globe is not either so we just have to deal with this. I had to deal with this for a couple of months now.

But now, I hope there is something that can be done.
            Hi ED, As of the moment, ping still runs from 200ms - 300ms without any improvements or whatsoever with your so called maintenance every week. I've already

Comment

• Mickman
              Mickman commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess it will never be fixed. im surprised its been a yr no word from ED LOL dead game!

IP on Globe keeps changing and ED maybe just assuming fixing on fixed ip is only a go and not on someone who keeps changing ip we dont even know how to trace route their server maybe for reasons DDOS so its a lost cause

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              I think having to use a vpn would solve the issue of you having high ping on DN, its only a few dollars to purchase an actual membership for the vpn, but there are also some free to use vpns that are available, but its not as safe as using a legit vpn that you purchased a membership with.
          Working...
          X