Unable to enter Sunset Cloister?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to enter Sunset Cloister?

I have 5 tickets in inventory, and somehow the portal is completely greyed out. For the record, I have beaten it 5 times.

Can you show a screenshot showing the portal is grayed out even if you have 5 times the Sunset Cloister Map on your inventory? screenshot the portal while your inventory is open with the map shown on the inventory slot.

And have you tried doing many of these possible solutions:

Restarting your game

Going in and out of the stage area (go to town, enter the stage area of Sunset Cloister Stage on GTS)

Putting your Map on your general storage, entering the stage area, go out and get your map, and try again see if the portal is still grayed out.

If none worked, then you may have to wait till tomorrow for a reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
      Can you show a screenshot showing the portal is grayed out even if you have 5 times the Sunset Cloister Map on your inventory? screenshot the portal while your inventory is open with the map shown on the inventory slot.

And have you tried doing many of these possible solutions:

Restarting your game

Going in and out of the stage area (go to town, enter the stage area of Sunset Cloister Stage on GTS)

Putting your Map on your general storage, entering the stage area, go out and get your map, and try again see if the portal is still grayed out.

If none worked, then you may have to wait till tomorrow for a reset.
      Thank you for replying! Please find attached the screenshot. I have tried all of your suggestions and unfortunately none worked. I guess I'll have to wait for a potential reset tomorrow.

Would this potentially be caused by an intrinsic entry count limit that was somehow left in the code? That seems the most likely to me

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah it looks like your FTG is 0 and as Xenocho said, you somehow needed FTG in order to enter the stage even though it doesn't require FTG when entering.

It's a bug that the devs left unnoticed, and since this work the same as Slayer Nest, this shouldn't have any Limit on entering the stage

Although it doesn't consume FTG, somehow you are required to have FTG for the portal to activate. This should be a bug.

To double check this on your own: try today after reset and you will see that you can enter. Finish your FTG and you will not be able to.
      Last edited by Xenocho; 01-09-2019, 05:04 PM.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Estrello
        Estrello commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly what he said, this happened to me too. Was running it with 150 ftg, stopped to finish the ftg with an abyss dungeon run and when I came back with 0 ftg couldn't enter anymore.

• Leonardo28
        Leonardo28 commented
        Editing a comment
        Confirmed! this is the case. Quite an overlook if u ask me
    Working...
    X