No announcement yet.

Why my account ban ? im not doing anything :( What is the reason ? :( huhuhu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why my account ban ? im not doing anything :( What is the reason ? :( huhuhu

Back my account plssss im not doing wrong on dn why my account ban ? IGN : IamHUSKY plss do anything to back my account .I am an avid player of DN sea plss back my account scamming ? i want to buy costume i buy cc that what you called scamming ? pls dn sea back my account i almost fell ill with game then just banned me ?
    Last edited by loyd00708; 10-17-2018, 06:07 AM.

"Scamming" ???

are you trying to scam someone?
    Jisunee (RM) / Moderay (RM)

Comment

• loyd00708
      loyd00708 commented
      Editing a comment
      no im not sir why ? im just playing every minute every second why ban my account ?

• loyd00708
      loyd00708 commented
      Editing a comment
      sir i have a question ? i retrieve my acc ? or not ?

Send 1:1 enquiry, then I dare you to share your conversation with them if you really are 'innocent.'
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• loyd00708
      loyd00708 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sir help me to back my acc plss why why why i want that costume that why i buy cc to other player it`s called scamming ? HUHUH WHY ?

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Just wait for their response. If they say you scammed someone, they should have some basis. Good luck.

• loyd00708
      loyd00708 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir im not sleep tonight because of that almost not eating to play that and in a moment`s it`s all gone

Uh-oh, you just contradicted your defense that you weren't doing anything bad in DN, it looks like you're not gonna get back your account anymore because of your comment.

Comment

hi its been 4 days that i am also banned form playing DN ..been a player since level 80 and i have 16 characters with spin off class im just doing the daily halloween quests because i want all of my characters to have the coffin mount and the dracula chair now im wondering why i cant log in and it says that im temporarily banned til 2050?this is my only game and why suddenly i was baaned ..i have already send a ticket to fix my account but still there's no update my halloween quest are getting into nothing because i cant play for 4 days now.pls help me retreive my account been posting also toDN page but havent recieved even a help from GM
      Attached Files

Comment

• Neidhardt
        Neidhardt commented
        Editing a comment
        tried logging in the page?

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        not sure how people are getting banned and saying they are innocent, instead of "You are innocent until proven guilty" its "You are guilt until proven innocent" lmao just like what's happening with the law right now on under many circumstances.

Did you ask support why did your account got banned from the first place? also don't tell them that you didn't do anything or you are innocent, its one proof that you are hiding something just by saying those words and will still press the ban on your account and you might not be able to retrieve it, i have seen videos on youtube about people doing bad things and are faced to court, they are saying things that contradicts their innocence from what proof the police has, this also applies in cases like this, i just hope it turns out that they have just mistakenly banned your account maybe because of false information or similar ign or whatever it is.
    Working...
    X