Question: Crafting materials for Calypse, Accessories, Talismans, and Jades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Crafting materials for Calypse, Accessories, Talismans, and Jades

Hi! I am a PvE Physician (IGN: Harmonicah, guildless) and I need your suggestions.
    Right now, I have +10 Unique set (for both weapons and armors), Chiron Accessory set, 93/95 Green Talismans, and 93 Epic Jades which are +7/+8/+10.

My goal for now is to get: Calypse Set, no idea for the accessories, 95 rare talismans, and 95 Unique jades. And my questions, which revolve around these goals, are as follows:

For the Calypse Set.
    1. Where do I get MidGrade powerstones, aside from Berlin store and VN Hell?

For the Accessories.
    2. So if I got that right, 93 Skill Accessories > 95 Chiron Earrings. Trouble is, I cannot craft it because I do not go to RUDN. Any other alternatives?

For the 95 Rare Talismans.
    3. Do I need 95 Green talismans to craft 95 Blue/Rare Talismans? Because if not, I'll stop getting 95 Green Talismans because they might be a waste of Nightmare points.
    4. Low Grade Luminous Talisman Fragment -- what item do I disassemble to get this?
    5. Low Grade Luminous Talisman Essence -- what item do I disassemble to get this?

For the 95 Unique Jades.
    6. Is 93 Jades +7/+8/+10 better than 95 Jades +0? I cannot decide on this matter, really.
    7. Can 95 Jades be upgraded to +10? Or am I stuck with Epic > Unique > Legendary Jades +0?
    8. Do I need Epic Jades to craft Unique Jades? (Because if not, then I'll stop getting 95 Epic Jades because they might be a waste of Nest points).
    9. Do I need Unique Jades to craft Legendary Jades?
    10. Low Grade Luminous Dragon Jade Fragment -- what item do I disassemble to get this?
    11. Low Grade Luminous Dragon Jade Heart -- what item do I disassemble to get this?

Thank you in advance!
    ---------
    DN SEA
    Harmonicah (Physician)
    Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
    ---------

Also, I have to add:
    12. I have around 35k gold, 20,000+ Wonderful/Nest/Nightmare/Dungeon points/Crystal points, and 10k Crystal Points. Any smart way to spend these stuff, in relation to my goals above?
    13. I realised that some people are selling 95 Rare Talismans/95 Epic Jades in TH for reasonable prices, which made me think that there may be other ways to get these other than spending Nightmare/Nest points. And so, where do I get these 95 rare talismans/95 epic jades?

The number of NPC stores in SH is mind-boggling I dunno which is which anymore @_@

Thanks!
    Last edited by elvesguild; 03-31-2018, 08:57 AM.
    ---------
    DN SEA
    Harmonicah (Physician)
    Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
    ---------

Comment

to answer your question my fellow forum member...
      1. You can obtain Mid-grade powerstones from Heatwave Volcano Nest, Grievous Guardian Nest, Mist Nest all in Hardcore modes, this is the efficient and difficult way of obtaining these stones, aside from those nests, you can buy them from the crystal points store, from berlin (20 low-grade powerstones each type +10gold, 7gold with golden goose membership) Community Points store located near TH from Heraldry Scholar Stas.
      2. You cannot Craft Rune dragon accessories, they can only be looted at a hardcore mode of the RuDN, both unique and epic lvl95 accessories are surpassed by the level 93 rune dragon accessory, it is in terms of attribute stats (eg. AGI, STR, INT, VIT) passion seals, determination and fury hanger are all accessories most useful if equipped with the right jades, mostly level 95 unique jades, this is because they only increase a percentage of stat, and does not give a solid amount of attribute stat to your main attribute, a set of rud accessory costs 20kg below, best if you buy it, or find a party in public to carry you as luggage and you might snag a good accessory by that time... or you can buy a service run for RuDN Hardcore 8man, just for 5k gold, you might snag a one or two accessory there, its a FFA service
      3. Yes green talismans are a waste of nightmare points if you look at it a regular player's perspective, but you can actually have use of the talisman you buy worth 1k NM points, if the stats is not what you want, you can disassemble it, this way there is a chance you can get a talisman core/essence out of it, but its a gamble consider buying the essence instead, and after you have atleast enough or 10 talisman cores/essences, consider spamming it to receive the talisman fragments, and get a chance to get some talisman cores/essence
      4. lvl 95 talismans
      5. same as answer #4
      6. lvl 95 jades are only useful for players who doesn't have +10 lvl93 dragon jades, do not consider enhancing your lvl93 dragon jades anymore and use this instead, lvl 95 dragon jades provide a much budget friendly approach for newbies and veterans or comeback players alike, so to speak they are more powerful than a level 93 jade +5, but level 93 +15 dragon jades are superior, because they provide better stat (considering they add 4% on the attribute) and you can swap between critical jades, or vit jades, they provide more survivability than level 95 jades because 95jades gives only vit and a percentage of max hp, unlike the vit jade of level 93 dragon jades, they provide a fixed amount of HP addition to the vit and max hp percentage.
      7. no they cannot, the way to improve level 95 jades is to either craft better rarity, unique or legend, but legend is the most powerful jade of this current patch and current level cap, but are the most expensive, 1 jade could cost 500~650k gold depending on how many times you failed to nail a mid-grade jade heart, or if you purchase this from someone else
      8. no, you just need the crafting materials required to craft the jade, its efficient and budget friendly to craft than to buy, but the stats may vary, it depends on your preference
      9. no
      10. lvl 95 jades
      11. same as answer #10
      12. save them, and save your gold, if you participated on the current surprise event, you may need that to convert your medea t2 +20 into calypse

Comment

Thank you. I appreciate the response.
        My further questions are in red.

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
        to answer your question my fellow forum member...
        1. [1]You can obtain Mid-grade powerstones from Heatwave Volcano Nest, Grievous Guardian Nest, Mist Nest all in Hardcore modes, this is the efficient and difficult way of obtaining these stones, aside from those nests, you can buy them from the crystal points store, from berlin (20 low-grade powerstones each type +10gold, 7gold with golden goose membership) Community Points store located near TH from Heraldry Scholar Stas.

[2]You cannot Craft Rune dragon accessories, they can only be looted at a hardcore mode of the RuDN, both unique and epic lvl95 accessories are surpassed by the level 93 rune dragon accessory, it is in terms of attribute stats (eg. AGI, STR, INT, VIT) passion seals, determination and fury hanger are all accessories most useful if equipped with the right jades, mostly level 95 unique jades, this is because they only increase a percentage of stat, and does not give a solid amount of attribute stat to your main attribute, a set of rud accessory costs 20kg below, best if you buy it, or find a party in public to carry you as luggage and you might snag a good accessory by that time... or you can buy a service run for RuDN Hardcore 8man, just for 5k gold, you might snag a one or two accessory there, its a FFA service
          2.a. Actually, I was first referring to the skill crystals (diamond thingies) which are used as materials to craft 93 Skill Accessories. Upon checking Berlin, those skill crystals can be found in RuDN. Am I missing something here?
          2.b. [
          What are passion seals/determination/fury hanger?] I found it in GearSim. But where do I get these three?
          2.c. What is that "RuD Accessory" set?
          2.d. What is an "FFA Service"?
          2.e. So the RuDN Hardcore service works like this: I find a party, pay them, and then get inside the raid, and hope that at the end, I get the accessories that I am looking for?

[3]Yes green talismans are a waste of nightmare points if you look at it a regular player's perspective, but you can actually have use of the talisman you buy worth 1k NM points, if the stats is not what you want, you can disassemble it, this way there is a chance you can get a talisman core/essence out of it, but its a gamble consider buying the essence instead, and after you have atleast enough or 10 talisman cores/essences, consider spamming it to receive the talisman fragments, and get a chance to get some talisman cores/essence
          3.a. I see. So I must find 95 Green Talismans and disassemble them to craft 95 Blue Talismans, or buy from TH altogether. Where do I get 95 Green Talismans, aside from buying it from Nightmare Store?
          3.b. Do dungeons drop 95 Blue Talismans?

[4]lvl 95 talismans
          [5]same as answer #4

[6]lvl 95 jades are only useful for players who doesn't have +10 lvl93 dragon jades, do not consider enhancing your lvl93 dragon jades anymore and use this instead, lvl 95 dragon jades provide a much budget friendly approach for newbies and veterans or comeback players alike, so to speak they are more powerful than a level 93 jade +5, but level 93 +15 dragon jades are superior, because they provide better stat (considering they add 4% on the attribute) and you can swap between critical jades, or vit jades, they provide more survivability than level 95 jades because 95jades gives only vit and a percentage of max hp, unlike the vit jade of level 93 dragon jades, they provide a fixed amount of HP addition to the vit and max hp percentage.
          6.a. Thank you. Since I do not have any +15 93 Jades, I guess I'll change all my 93 Jades to 95 Jades since that is more economical. Where do I find 95 Epic Jades, aside from TH and Nest Point Store?

[7]no they cannot, the way to improve level 95 jades is to either craft better rarity, unique or legend, but legend is the most powerful jade of this current patch and current level cap, but are the most expensive, 1 jade could cost 500~650k gold depending on how many times you failed to nail a mid-grade jade heart, or if you purchase this from someone else
          [8]no, you just need the crafting materials required to craft the jade, its efficient and budget friendly to craft than to buy, but the stats may vary, it depends on your preference
          [9]no
          [10]lvl 95 jades
          [11]same as answer #10
          [12]save them, and save your gold, if you participated on the current surprise event, you may need that to convert your medea t2 +20 into calypse
        I am so sorry for asking a lot. I have been backreading a bit since I asked those questions and so far, I have not found the answer.

[I'll re-ask #13. I realised that some people are selling 95 Rare Talismans/95 Epic Jades in TH for reasonable prices, which made me think that there may be other ways to get these other than spending Nightmare/Nest points. And so, where do I get these 95 rare talismans/95 epic jades?] Re-asked in questions 3a and 6a above.

And then I'll add this one:
        14. I wasted around 3k gold today trying to complete my T1 Medea Set +10, and then I realised (after backreading) that there is an event which will allow me to get T2 Medea Set +20, lol. I am participating in the event for sure, and so my question is: What is the smartest way to deal with my previous T1 Medea Set +10? It's not storage-able and it's not sellable. So I guess I'll just disassemble it?
        Last edited by elvesguild; 03-31-2018, 11:24 AM.
        ---------
        DN SEA
        Harmonicah (Physician)
        Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
        ---------

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry about #2! i was reading your post half asleep...

about your question at 3.b, no blue talismans are only crafted

6. no other method of acquiring 95 epic jades other than buying it on TH or at a Nest point store

14. no! don't disassemble it yet, it's better to save it for later for your subs if you're not going to include them to participate on the event, because on kdn, there is a feature that lets you store unique and legend grade armor and weapons on a special server storage for that purpose, but it requires a ticket in order to do that, the ticket can only be bought in via cash shop, and each rarity of item that cannot be put on your regular server storage is put to this category, for unique grade items such as medea, you are required to use 1 ticket, for legend grade items such as calypse, you are required to use 2, and this is per single items stored and if either stacked or not (e.g sniper hector top requires 2 tickets, medea tier 2+20 lower requires 1 ticket)

but if you're not planning on spending some cash, then you may do what you wanted to do, but i am still not sure if this ticket could be sold on TH, and i hope it could

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          2a. Hero Battlefield, located in GTS. It is quite cheap in the TH also.
          2b. Rare loot from Limit Break nest. May also exchange with 7 RuneL wraths inside GTS, or 160k crystal point in crystal store.
          2c. Rune Dragon Legend accessory, the 2nd best accessories behind Genesis in term of stats. 95U acc give %stat, so if your base stat is not high, then it is not effective.
          2d. Service = Geared player run the nest for you with a payment. In here, it means RUDN HC 8man. FFA means Free For All, where you and other clients will compete and share the loots.
          2e. There is two types of service, FFA and by wraths. For accessories, only FFA will allow you to loot that. So basically what you wrote are true, as mentioned in 2d.

3a. NM is the only place to farm it (or you could say it is designed to farm talisman). No other place to farm it.
          3b. No.

6a.If 95 Epic jade, only Nest point store can get it. If it is Dragon Jade Fragment and Heart, then it has several stores that has it, which you may explore yourself (I forgot actually XD).

13. Crafters (players that gamble with crafting) buy the cheap Magic talisman from TH in bulk, then mass produce 95 Rare talisman. Good pieces = earn, bad pieces = loss. Thats why. About 95 Epic jade, well it is easily obtainable.

14. Dissemble it.

just buy 93 skill accessories crafting materials at TH, they are dirt cheap. or just don't bother w/ 93 accessories , stick to ur chiron, at least u can equip unique jades on them.

Passion, determination . etc. are unique 95 accessories. u can replace chiron if u can get them. they are from magic accessory box which u can get from limitation nest, crystal point shop or GTS priestess w/ 7 Rudn L wrath. or buy them at TH. still cost effective than paying Rudn Hc svc for accessories.
        Last edited by atom100; 03-31-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          he can just buy the accessories on TH if he wanted to, its just that lvl 95 unique accessories costs more than the rud accessories and gives a good amount of stats, compared to the earring that only gives you elemental attack attribute and critical, the necklace provides you with a higher given stats on AGI,INT and STR compared to the rud necklace, yet it is a lot more expensive.

but the advantage of the lvl 95 unique accessories is that you can actually equip lvl95 epic, unique jades on it, and the jades are more powerful than regular lvl93 jades.

so its just a matter of what he needs, but as a physician, yes you're right the TS might need the lvl 95 unique accessories, but the issue is with the budget

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          RudnL accessories are 93 accessories , u have to discard it later. since u have limited gold supply just stick to chiron and concentrate on crafting unique jades. rune earring and chiron earring have not that big difference in stats, except for some CDG and negligible FD. I assume he/she still low in FD.

If you cannot afford to buy determination, i suggest you work hard on earning crystal points, to buy a magical accessory box on the crystal point store located near the TH in saint haven (new npc beside the storage dude)

how to farm crystal points:
        • Purchase Beggar's Box from loffy the begger
        • each box costs points from different sources, alliance points, dungeon points, nest points, nightmare points, ladder points, wodnerful points.
        • you can only purchase a single box from the affiliated type of points used to buy the box from, it expires within a week or 7 days
        • you can only purchase a single box each week, resets at saturday 9 am
        • each box will give you 10,000 crystal points whenever you meet the requirements
        • some requirements are to finish 50 dungeon runs, some are to finish 12 HC modes on a nest, but a single box is required you to be active for 30 hours, that box is purchased with ladder points
        Details
        • Each box is different from the other, same name, different requirements to be met, the list are as to follow the rankings from hardest to easiest:
          -Beggar's Box (Heatwave Volcano Nest) requires you to complete 12 runs on HC mode, purchased with 10,000 Cassius Palace Points!
          -Beggar's Box (Grievous Guardian Nest) requires you to complete 12 runs on HC mode, purchased with 7,000 Nest Points
          -Beggar's Box (Dungeon: Abandoned Wharf) requires 50 dungeon runs on any difficulty, purchased with 10,000 Free Adventurer's Points
          -Beggar's Box (Dungeon: Phantom Forest Core) requires 50 dungeon runs on any difficulty, purchased with 7,000 Dungeon Points
          -Beggar's Box (Dungeon: Ancient Chiron City) requires 50 dungeon runs on any difficulty, purchased with 25,000 nightmare points
          -Beggar's Box (Dungeon: Secret Seabed Cave) requires 50 dungeon runs on any difficulty, purchased with 5,000 wonderful points
          -Beggar's Box (Staying Online) requires 30 hours of online activity, purchased with 800 ladder points (includes AFK)
        • trick : purchase the same box for 2 weeks!
          method: purchase a box you want, let's say 12 runs on VN HC, buy the box on friday or before the server refresh on 9 am saturday, after that wait for the reset, then buy the VN HC box again, this way you can do 2x the box with the same effort on 1 box, less effort, more points, but you can only do this every other week, in order to maximize the quantity of box you can finish, you must plan ahead before that week
          planning: dungeon beggar's boxes requires 50 runs on dungeon, it will require 3100 FTG, for 6 days. you can get 6000 FTG, that is if you don't do anything else that requires usage of FTG, like DQ or slayer mode, or entry of lvl95 normal nest that requires 350 ftg to enter if you are out of weekly limit runs, you can only complete 2 pairs of dungeon boxes, so you have to start from day 1 exactly when you bought the pair of box (you can skip the 1st beggar's box purchase on friday or before 9 am saturday, you can spend the ftg there the way you like!)
          you can do 3 pairs of dungeon beggar's boxes for a total of 9300 FTG (6 days = 6000 FTG including the benefit of receiving 3 likes for 300 FTG + the daily FTG) by adding up your weekly FTG and the Hotspring benefit on tuesdays and fridays that will give you extra FTG, or you can use your FTG potions.
          Maximum beggar's box you can complete if you are eager enough would be is 12:
          - 3 pairs of dungeon beggar's box total of 6 (20,000 points on each alliance point bought box, 14,000 for dungeon points, 50,000 nightmare points)
          - 2 pairs of nest beggar's box total of 4 (20,000 cassius palace points bought box, 14,000 nest points bought box)
          - 2 pairs of beggar's box that needs 30 hours of being active online (1600 ladder points bought box)
        ​​​​​​​So, if you follow up my advice, within 2 weeks, you can purchase a magical accessory box if you have all the points and the patience and effort on doing them (you need to do the beggar's boxes left after you're done within the 1st week, there is still 2 pairs left after that if you get what i mean)

Comment

If you cannot afford to buy determination, i suggest you work hard on earning crystal points, to buy a magical accessory box on the crystal point store located near the TH in saint haven (new npc beside the storage dude)

how to farm crystal points:
          • Purchase Beggar's Box from loffy the begger
          • each box costs points from different sources, alliance points, dungeon points, nest points, nightmare points, ladder points, wodnerful points.
          • you can only purchase a single box from the affiliated type of points used to buy the box from, it expires within a week or 7 days
          • you can only purchase a single box each week, resets at saturday 9 am
          • each box will give you 10,000 crystal points whenever you meet the requirements
          • some requirements are to finish 50 dungeon runs, some are to finish 12 HC modes on a nest, but a single box is required you to be active for 30 hours, that box is purchased with ladder points
          Details
          • Each box is different from the other, same name, different requirements to be met, the list are as to follow the rankings from hardest to easiest:
            -Beggar's Box (Heatwave Volcano Nest) requires you to complete 12 runs on HC mode, purchased with 10,000 Cassius Palace Points!
            -Beggar's Box (Grievous Guardian Nest) requires you to complete 12 runs on HC mode, purchased with 7,000 Nest Points
            -Beggar's Box (Dungeon: Abandoned Wharf) requires 50 dungeon runs on any difficulty, purchased with 10,000 Free Adventurer's Points
            -Beggar's Box (Dungeon: Phantom Forest Core) requires 50 dungeon runs on any difficulty, purchased with 7,000 Dungeon Points
            -Beggar's Box (Dungeon: Ancient Chiron City) requires 50 dungeon runs on any difficulty, purchased with 25,000 nightmare points
            -Beggar's Box (Dungeon: Secret Seabed Cave) requires 50 dungeon runs on any difficulty, purchased with 5,000 wonderful points
            -Beggar's Box (Staying Online) requires 30 hours of online activity, purchased with 800 ladder points (includes AFK)
          • trick : purchase the same box for 2 weeks!
            method: purchase a box you want, let's say 12 runs on VN HC, buy the box on friday or before the server refresh on 9 am saturday, after that wait for the reset, then buy the VN HC box again, this way you can do 2x the box with the same effort on 1 box, less effort, more points, but you can only do this every other week, in order to maximize the quantity of box you can finish, you must plan ahead before that week
            planning: dungeon beggar's boxes requires 50 runs on dungeon, it will require 3100 FTG, for 6 days. you can get 6000 FTG, that is if you don't do anything else that requires usage of FTG, like DQ or slayer mode, or entry of lvl95 normal nest that requires 350 ftg to enter if you are out of weekly limit runs, you can only complete 2 pairs of dungeon boxes, so you have to start from day 1 exactly when you bought the pair of box (you can skip the 1st beggar's box purchase on friday or before 9 am saturday, you can spend the ftg there the way you like!)
            you can do 3 pairs of dungeon beggar's boxes for a total of 9300 FTG (6 days = 6000 FTG including the benefit of receiving 3 likes for 300 FTG + the daily FTG) by adding up your weekly FTG and the Hotspring benefit on tuesdays and fridays that will give you extra FTG, or you can use your FTG potions.
            Maximum beggar's box you can complete if you are eager enough would be is 12:
            - 3 pairs of dungeon beggar's box total of 6 (20,000 points on each alliance point bought box, 14,000 for dungeon points, 50,000 nightmare points)
            - 2 pairs of nest beggar's box total of 4 (20,000 cassius palace points bought box, 14,000 nest points bought box)
            - 2 pairs of beggar's box that needs 30 hours of being active online (1600 ladder points bought box)
          So, if you follow up my advice, within 2 weeks, you can purchase a magical accessory box if you have all the points and the patience and effort on doing them (you need to do the beggar's boxes left after you're done within the 1st week, there is still 2 pairs left after that if you get what i mean)

• Why do we need 3100 FTG to run 50 dungeons? Isn't it 60 FTG * 50 dungeons = 3000 FTG only?

• Afaik, Ladder is close since January 2017 and we cannot earn Ladder Points so this box is impossible to purchase.

• Just to add, we can enter Hotspring and restore FTG 4 times every Tuesday and 4 times every Friday.
          If you didn't enter Hotspring on Monday, you could use your Monday Entry Limit x2 on Tuesday (00:00-08:59) to restore FTG.

(Just take note that you need at least 15 minutes inside the hotspring to get the Lv 3 Buff applied).
          You can enter again twice after 9AM reset, making it 4 times * 500 FTG restored = 2000 FTG total.

That would be the same with Thursday/Friday entry limit.

(also take note that players cannot enter Hotspring between 11PM-11:59PM)

Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-03-2018, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            ladder is out of the option then, i think then you can buy an additional pair of dungeon beggars box since you can enter 4 times on tuesdays and fridays (before the entry is initialized at 9 am on that day, i didn't know that until now, thanks for the info)

so it will be a total of 12 boxes, but you need to buy 4 pairs of beggar's boxes for the dungeon run, and 2 pairs of beggar's boxes for the nest runs.

thanks for clearing that up!

-snip-[*]Each box is different from the other, same name, different requirements to be met, the list are as to follow the rankings from hardest to easiest:

-snip-
          I also want to add this Guild Bonus that gives 20% Additional Alliance Points.
          If you don't have a guild yet, better join one with this bonus before giving your badges to NPCs.
          If your guild doesn't have this bonus, better tell your Guildmaster to buy it immediately.

Alliance

This can help you save up to 28 pcs of Magic Grade Badges!
          Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-12-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            maybe its better if the topic regarding crystal point hunt has its own thread

• BabyKuri
            BabyKuri commented
            Editing a comment
            Meh. I'm done with making guides. :/
            It needs to be updated every 2-3 months ( the contents change so fast that the guide gets outdated immediately).

Check my "Daily Task Guide for Beginners" (it gets outdated even before Im able to finish it).
            My "Hero Level Guide for 95 Cap" will also become obsolete once the Hero Level revamp (Hero Level 1000) hits DNSEA!

Thank you, all of you, for sharing such valuable information! I was a bit surprised that the discussion will be this detailed, which I appreciate very much!
          I also saw the thread in http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...beggar-s-boxes.

I will read everything (including the other thread) and then post some more questions. I am trying to digest all these new information and absorb them thoroughly.

But in the meantime, thank you so much, once again, to all of you.
          ---------
          DN SEA
          Harmonicah (Physician)
          Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
          ---------

Comment

Darn it, my previous post that I typed a few secs ago does not appear.

---

But anyway, thank you so much, all of you, for sharing those valuable information. I also read the other thread in http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...beggar-s-boxes

These are all new information to me, please allow me to read through all of them, digest it, and absorb it. And then I'll post some other clarifications/questions regarding the matter.

Once again, thanks for the help!! I appreciate all these detailed posts/comments!

Mr.Shovels BananaCredits atom100 BabyKuri
            Last edited by elvesguild; 04-05-2018, 04:27 PM.
            ---------
            DN SEA
            Harmonicah (Physician)
            Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
            ---------

Comment

Working...
            X